Photo DVD Maker allows you to make use of your DVD or CD burner to create entertaining slideshows you can watch on TV with friends and family. It allows you to quickly create an exciting photo slide show complete with music, motion menus and transition effects. Then you can view the exciting photo slide show on your home big screen TV with a DVD player.
- Create slideshow DVD with photos and music
- Add text and clip arts to photo slide show
- Make film-style photo DVD movies
- Support iPod, PSP, mobile phones and YouTube
- Plenty of amazing slide show effects and themes
- Customizable DVD menu templates
- Fast photo DVD encoding and burning speed
- Support both NTSC and PAL TV systems
| 2000 XP 2003 Server Vista
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1,5 GHz or higher
- 512 MB RAM or more
- Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- 5 GB Free Space, 10GB or larger is recommended
Add photos and video clips
You can use add JPEG, TIFF, BMP and PNG images to the slideshow. MPEG, MP4, AVI, Divx AVI, WMV, VOB, MOV, FLV, RM/RMVB and ASF videos can also be added to the slideshow as stand alone album.
Add text and clip arts
Text and clip arts can be added to photos.
You can add MP3, WMA or WAV music as the background sound of the slideshow. The built-in app also allows you to grab tracks from audio CD as background music.
If you want to add narrations to slideshows, you can use the record feature.
Add effects, themes and DVD menu
There are abundant transition effects, album themes and DVD menu templates to be added to the photo slideshows. With these effects and templates, you can create gorgeous photo slideshows to amuse yourself and impress people.
More templates can be downloaded from our website.
Burn to DVD
The slideshow movies can be burned to DVD, VCD 2.0 (Still image) or SVCD for watching on TV. Photo DVD Maker supports both NTSC and PAL TV systems.
The slideshow movie can also be saved to computer hard drive in FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, AVI or Divx AVI video format.
Transfer to media players
If you got cell phone, iPod, PSP, Archos, Creative Zen or other media players, you can transfer the slideshow movies to the devices for watching on the go.
Upload to YouTube and MySpace
Wish to share the slideshows with people? Now you can upload the slideshow movies created by Photo DVD Maker to YouTube, MySpace, or your personal webpage.